The revolving credit in brief
What can we finance
Cash facilities without proof of use
With a revolving credit you finance all types of expenses without proof of use. After validation of your file and opening of your credit, the borrowed money is available in the form of payment to your account in 48 hours (after expiry of the withdrawal period in force).
A revolving loan is a loan available for one year, which is tacitly renewable. This revolving loan provides a cash facility of between € 500 and up to € 4,000 throughout the year. It is renewable at the end of each year.
A varied use
It is advisable to opt for the formula revolving credit to finance various expenses of an undefined amount. The money can be allocated to all expenses desired by the user: no proof of purchase or quote is required.
A revolving credit can also be used to finance current expenses (re-entry, clothing decoration, etc.) or to finance a passion (sports) or a trip. The formula makes it possible to manage its payments and loans to the euro loan, to finance only real needs.
Flexibility and transparency
- you benefit from a “break” service that allows you to suspend your repayments for one month each year (interest will be collected during the current contractual APR period),
- you receive a monthly statement that informs you of the cost of the credit and the amount of interest rates applied to your loan,
- you choose at your convenience the date of deduction of your repayments,
- you can increase the amount of your refunds at no cost to shorten the term of the loan,
- once the line of credit opens, you do not pay interest on the money you do not use.
Refund and cost of credit
After validation of your file, the revolving credit offers a great flexibility of use: it makes it possible to borrow the available money throughout the year and to obtain the desired payment in 48 hours, subject to available outstandings.
You repay your credit according to a minimum monthly payment schedule established in advance. Thanks to your repayments, you reconstitute the amount of the loanable credit every month. In general, the faster you pay, the lower the cost of credit.
The rates and the cost of the revolving credit vary according to the amount borrowed and the amounts remaining to be repaid, according to a scale which is communicated to you at the time of the subscription of the credit.